Beware of DIY Do It Yourselfers

by

Yesterday, one of our technicians attended an industrial storage space and found this unit heater that was vented into the tenant space. This would allow CO carbon monoxide to go right into the tenant space. The results could have been fatal. After investigating we found out that the new tenant who moved into this space modified the venting on their own. This could have been deadly. When it comes to gas appliances, always call a licensed and competent professional. It is a matter of life and death!

See a photo of this danger below.

View this document on Scribd
Advertisements

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: