Carbon Monoxide – The Silent Killer

by

It seems that every year, as the weather turns cold, more people fall victim to Carbon Monoxide poisoning from faulty heating equipment.

Last week it was a family from Quebec, and this week it was shoppers in North Carolina.

Please click on the links for more information on what happened and make sure this does not happen to you.

 

 
http://www.wwlp.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=null

Protect your family from CO poisoning: wwlp.com

Advertisements

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: