Archive for December, 2014

Congratulations David

December 23, 2014

Good Day My Friends,

We at Premi-Air are so proud to congratulate David, our technician on his appointment to teach the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning course at George Brown College.

David started with us many years ago as an entry level labourer. He worked at a plant that we serviced and was intrigued by our work. He asked us to hire him and give him the opportunity to learn the trade. We saw that David possessed the determination, dedication, focus and smarts to succeed so we hired him and gave him the opportunity to grow. We trained and nurtured encouraged and supported and now David has reached the pinnacle of his career.

He is now a G1 Technician and trainer and a 313A Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic

We are proud of the professionalism and skill that we help develop in our technicians and feel so good to give back to the industry by developing trainers that can train the next generation of HVAC professionals.

We are humbled that this excellence is noted by George Brown College and are proud to be at the forefront of our trade as leaders and trailblazers.

If you know of any highly motivated, dedicated, focused, determined and smart people who are looking for an opportunity to reach the pinnacle of their career, please send them to us.

Have them send their resume to joe@premi-air.ca.

CONGRATULATIONS DAVID

CARBON MONOXIDE CAN AND DID KILL

December 23, 2014

Good Day My Friends,

I am saddened to say that we were called to a building by a new client last week to “get the gas meter unlocked” and restore the heat. When we reached this site, we found an active investigation going on by TSSA, Metro Police and Enbridge. We were told that someone installed the boiler in an unsafe manner and then jumpered a safety switch which allowed the boiler to operate in a dangerous condition spewing carbon monoxide into the building. 2 people are fighting for their lives with a low chance of survival due to this carbon monoxide poisoning.

Please make sure only to employ licensed and qualified service technicians. Nobody wants to be the cause of death and nobody wants anyone to die for such a preventable cause.