CARBON MONOXIDE CAN AND DID KILL

by

Good Day My Friends,

I am saddened to say that we were called to a building by a new client last week to “get the gas meter unlocked” and restore the heat. When we reached this site, we found an active investigation going on by TSSA, Metro Police and Enbridge. We were told that someone installed the boiler in an unsafe manner and then jumpered a safety switch which allowed the boiler to operate in a dangerous condition spewing carbon monoxide into the building. 2 people are fighting for their lives with a low chance of survival due to this carbon monoxide poisoning.

Please make sure only to employ licensed and qualified service technicians. Nobody wants to be the cause of death and nobody wants anyone to die for such a preventable cause.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: