Author Archive

Premi-Air ClimateCare Heating and Air Conditioning – Reviews

May 5, 2018


Premi-Air ClimateCare Heating and Air Conditioning – Reviews

May 1, 2018

Please check out our most recent review.

Premi-Air ClimateCare Heating and Air Conditioning – Reviews

April 23, 2018

Premi-Air ClimateCare Heating and Air Conditioning – Reviews

April 23, 2018

Premi-Air ClimateCare Heating and Air Conditioning – Reviews

April 23, 2018

Get An Automatic Snowmelt

April 15, 2018

I bet your snow removal contractor didnt show up today. Is your driveway full of ice and snow? It’s time to install an automatic snowmelt system so shoveling ice and snow will be a thing of the past.
Call us now for pricing. You’d be surprised how affordable it is.
416 781 1054 ext 25

Carbon Monoxide Strikes Again

March 19, 2018

From 680 News
Barrie Fire says a 10-month-old infant has died after being found with carbon monoxide poisoning on Sunday morning.

Emergency crews were called to a home in the Barre Drive and D’Ambrosio Drive neighbourhood around 8:30 a.m.

They discovered a woman, a 10-month-old infant and a 3-year-old child in the home that had high levels of carbon monoxide.

The mother and infant were unresponsive and taken to hospital in life threatening condition. The 3-year-old was alert when firefighters arrived.

Samantha Hoffman with Barrie Fire told 680 NEWS the carbon monoxide levels in the home were over 300 parts per million

“The regular level is zero,” she said. “You’re at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning if you’re exposed to a small amount of carbon monoxide over a long period time or a lot of carbon monoxide over a very short period of time.”

Hoffman says the home did not have working carbon monoxide alarms.

Carbon Monoxide Beware

March 11, 2018

Carbon Monoxide Kills. This could happen to you.

November 1, 2017

You got to read what happened to my BIL last night.  

It’s 2:55 am and I’m writing to you from Kimball hospital emergency room. 

Me and my family are thankful to be alive. We had a very big nes.

At around 11:45 tonight we were awoken to the smoke detector ringing and announcing “carbon monoxide”. Initially I was going to ignore it, shut it off and go back to sleep. I climbed up to try to shut off the detector and noticed a small sticker that said “you cannot smell or see carbon monoxide. If your carbon monoxide detector rings call the fire department immediately”. I still was hesitant so I called Chaveirim but they said that they can’t take responsibility and I should call the FD. We woke all the kids and took them into the car and called 911. A few minutes later Hatzola and the fire men arrived. Two fire men walked into my house and immediately told us to stand back as there is a very high level of CM in my house. 30 is considered dangerous and their meters read 120!! 

Hatzola advised us to take everyone to the hospital to get checked out. We came here and they took blood from each of us. All of our blood was high with gas! We were all put on oxygen and that’s where we are now at 2:30 am. 

I think I can easily say that if not for the רבש״ע watching us from above… who knows..It would have been a very sad story .

Honeywell Thermostat

July 28, 2017

We are very proud of our staff.
Special thanks to our technician John for his superb work and to Donna for taking the time to acknowledge.